Friday, March 29, 2013

~Happy Early Easter~

My kids Easter pictures this year were a bit last minute. I had big plans in my head, I had prop ideas in my head, I had a little white country church in my head, I had colored eggs...then life happens and I ran out of time. Instead I put the kids in dress clothes and we decided to do them while at horse lessons. I have to say I love how they turned out and as for Gus (the horse) he was a true gem and cooperated just perfect with us!
 
 
 
 
And my choice for the Easter card is....
 
 
Hope everyone has a blessed and safe Easter!

1 comment:

  1. The photos are so beautiful sis. I pray that you guys have a lovely Easter!!! Wish we could all be together to celebrate this special day!!! Praying Gods blessings for you and your family sis!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note
I <3 your thoughts and comments!