Saturday, June 16, 2012

~Softball Girl~

picture via pintrest


HEY BATTER....WHATZA MATTER....CANT YOU TAKE A LITTLE CHATTER.....

HEY BATTER LOOK AT ME....I'M A MONKEY IN A TREE...OOH OOH AHH AHH

We don't wear no miniskirts!
We just wear our sofball shirts!
We don't drink no lemonade!
We just drink our gatorade!
We don't play with barbie dolls!
We just play *pause* SOFTBALL!


Oh  my gracious I can't get the chants out of my head...it's baseball tournament time in my lovely little town and I just love it! It's my girl's first year and I have to say, she is really good (also have to say she didn't get this from me) I'm so proud of Avery she took this season head on and wants to practice all the time. They lost a game today and won a game so they are still in the tournament tomorrow. It makes me sad to see this softball season coming to an end.

1 comment:

Leave me a note
I <3 your thoughts and comments!